The New Lebron 9 Scarface Now this is what makes being a sneakerhead fun! One of the new Lebron 9's that will be released may be dubbed "Scarface". That's right. As in, Al Pacino as Scarface. How cool is? We as sneakerheads, are now living in the golden chronilogical age of Nike TN Pas Cher basketball kicks. Every new sneaker that is dropped seems to now have a title. Miami Night, Grinch, Dark Knight,and Timberland Euro Hiker South Beach are common titles we have seen on Nike shoes for basketball which may have dropped recently. Of course, I could continue but the list really is endless. It didn't was once like this people. I can still vividly remember the days of sneaker drops in monochrome colorways only that certainly was lacking a cool title. But, man hold the times changed for that better. The Lebron 9 "Scarface" uses both white and black on it's upper. An upper that to the first time on the Nike shoe, features both Flywire and Hyperfuse technologies. The forefoot portion in the shoe is white and accents the Flywire very nicely in red. The rear portion of the upper is black and uses a white Swoosh. The upper portion from the midsole is black whilst the lower portion uses red and possesses the Nike Air unit. This color scheme reflects not only the advertising for that movie but in addition represents the Heat perfectly. Unlike the Kobe Bryant signature sneaker line, King James and his awesome signature sneakers are going forth and multiplying. Already we come across several colorways of the new Lebron 9. A Lebron 9?? which includes yet to view a single release. In addition, to Lebron's signature sneaker, his "Soldier", "Ambassador" and V/2 series are all looking like they'll be making appearances quickly. As you can see,??Lebron's shoe line is working quite difficult. King??James in addition has worked very hard in the promotion of those shoes. He and??Nike shoe designer Jason Petrie??have spent time and effort abroad promoting his new shoe.??Most of his time Air Max Pas Cher lately has been spent in China.Let's just hope Lebron is performing the same in this off season. He wants a ring so that Nike will be able to work a championship colorway into one of these lines of shoe. We can expect to see more??themed colorways from the new??Lebron 9. It seems like this shoe is filling the void left empty through the Kobe VI and VII. That is??a good thing.??This shoe??gives me an excuse to cop??some and throw?? a copy with the newly released Blu-ray edition of "Scarface"'?in my PS3. Life is good! ?? Nike TN 2017 Gravity Games TN Requin Soldes How To Break Nike Free TRAINER 3.0 Homme self-discipline