< p > some people say that love is a lamp, illuminate the darkness ahead of you; love is a poem, cold craves the warm heart; love is the wind in summer, the sun in winter,scarpe hogan outlet, spring rain, autumn fruit. Yes ah, the famous educator Li Zhenxi's educational philosophy, "love is the eternal education concept", it is proved that this point. He put all his love, all devoted to his love of education, 25 years like a day, love life, such as the son, with his "passion burning years" to write a chapter of love. He put himself into the family of the collective, went into the student's emotion world, to themselves as students, friends, to feel their emotions and went on to win the student's trust and admiration. by reading Li Zhenxi's "best teacher" a book, I contrast to reflect on oneself, feel guilty,hogan sito ufficiale, feel oneself and a good teacher's gap is too far, this is the love student? Reflection to realize that the education of love, not to achieve a purpose made a gesture, it is a kind of thought, a kind of emotion, a kind of atmosphere, the use of properly, it will "love" naturally throughout the education of a certain link,hogan outlet online, will quietly embodied in every detail of the education, and more subtly to infiltrate every student's heart. So, I deeply feel: because of love, snow will melt; because of love, because of love, will spring up; hope that. < p > this winter vacation,veste barbour pas cher, I cherish excited mood, lucky enough to read the famous educator Li Zhenxi of "do the best teacher," a book. Miss li from the 25 years of experience with the harvest, book from the author entered the post early writing, from the sentimental writing, to experience, to experience knowledge, will give us their growth and maturity step by step the are well documented in the book. After reading, benefit. Li Zhenxi's educational thoughts and wisdom, has its own unique views on the concept of education, student concept, management,cheap pandora jewelry, students' ideological work, students' mental health,golden goose mid star, the concept and practice of Chinese teaching. His view of his management, touched me, by. At the same time, I make this is the teaching of teachers, to find a way forward, see the future and hope. Here, I can find the latest ideas of education; here I can learn valuable experience summary. From the mark of the teacher's growth, we can see the shadow of his progress. From his successful education, I found some suitable methods for us. It makes me clear as a teacher's goal,louboutin pas cher, it is to become a self - criticism, good at the accumulation of good reflection, love,scarpe golden goose, the courage to challenge, the goal of the teacher! comparison of Li Zhenxi's education method, I found that: in the process of teaching and learning, there are a lot of improper. For example: in the attitude towards the students, due to too much hope for success, often could not help but angry for students, lack of education and skills; sometimes, to finish the job of students, lack of patient counseling, lack of individual guidance, to enable students to me at a distance between teachers and students, the lack of a generation gap. Experience of reading "the best teacher" reading "to do the best teacher" experience Related Articles: College st Electrical Summary of editorial work pra City Animal Husbandry and Fishery Bureau under the guidance, set up on the market, circulation service under the Department of farming households, the service integration of production, supply and marketing to get all-round development, solve in aquaculture production is difficult to buy, selling difficult contradiction between supply and demand, enable breeding industrialization management to get considerable development.