a teachers'morality construction as the guide,scarpe hogan outlet, promote the standardization of construction. 2010 in the autumn, I was appointed to the board of education high school principal sand. A year, under the leadership of the board of education, the center of the school, I according to the Middle School of yellow sand, to the overall situation of scientific development outlook, adhere to the people-oriented construct harmonious teaching atmosphere, efforts to improve the quality of education and teaching. Now I have been working as a brief review of the work of the situation: junior high school's new principal work summary < p > I own is a high school principal, someone said: a good headmaster is a good school, so I remember their mission, I am the bellwethers of school., I have obligation to lead the school fly; educator said, a principal should also be a scholar, so I keep pace with the times, and strive to become a well educated intellectuals; also said, a secondary school principals should also is a financial expert,sac goyard pas cher, so I carefully, broaden sources of income and reduce expenditure, and make an inventory of the school of Economics... division is the treasure of the country, Germany is the soul of the teacher. If you want to have a fine style of work, strict discipline and dedication of the teachers, we must strengthen the construction of teachers' morality. So early in his presidency, I according to the County Bureau of education on strengthening the ethics construction work arrangements, combined with the actual school,adidas yeezy 350 pas cher, formulate the corresponding feasible plans and measures, good publicity, develop, implement good ethics construction. Through the activities of science investigation, promotion, a "tree,cheap pandora jewelry outlet, morality, casting division soul repair division" atmosphere gradually formed. Past, school has a bad atmosphere of public opinion and ideological trends, some teachers because of excellent work by the leadership of praise, the other part of the teachers to be sarcastic or mocking him, was in recognition of the teacher to me bluntly "in the future, do not at the meeting praised me", there seems to be "wood show in the forest, the wind will destroy the trend. I see the crux of the problem, immediately sensitive to realize that this is not conducive to teacher development environment,hogan outlet, some teachers do not think enterprising, yet he did not want to others ahead, or out of ulterior motives, I will correct public opinion atmosphere from the guide of, criticized the wrong tendency, Shazhu the unhealthy tendency. And some teachers talk, repeated their ideological work, gradually, health to the public opinion re in teacher team set up. Through the study of several past thoughts behind the teacher, now a change in the past that undisciplined style, work conscientiously; young teachers is a head of robot in teaching, diligent and pragmatic. The school has launched many teachers'morality activities, such as lectures, posters, writing papers, etc.. Shortly before, our school to center of the school organization of young teachers competition "teaching altar nova" speech competition as the breakthrough point,hogan olympia outlet, let teacher profound reflection of their teaching philosophy, educational ideas and implementation, the teachers words earnestly,hogan outlet, a spit aspirations. Some on the spot to swear; and some students with heart honest words; some declaimed...... Teacher Cheng Guangyan said left shoulder lug love his students, right shoulder pick his love of the classroom, with open arms,wholesale mac cosmetics, and marched into the blue sky; Zhou Wenfang teacher never let every student has the potential to become a rural women and men and women "in a few years later; Ruan literature > Job summary of the new principals in junior high school Related Articles: Electronic company leadership degree Report Chuangxianzhengyou mobilizati City Animal Husbandry and Fishery Bureau under the guidance, set up on the market, circulation service under the Department of farming households, the service integration of production, supply and marketing to get all-round development, solve in aquaculture production is difficult to buy, selling difficult contradiction between supply and demand, enable breeding industrialization management to get considerable development.