one, let me realize the importance of safety in production. "It is better to earn less than one hundred million, not to die a person" is our pursuit; quality oriented, safe for the day is our belief. Company has repeatedly stressed that the safety in production has always been, but security is needs the joint efforts of all the Xinfeng people,sac goyard saint louis, always filled with the awareness of safety in production, so-called "safe from long-term prevention, accident source to transient paralysis", suggesting that we should pay attention to every detail, first of all in front of the work check their labor protection articles is equipped, then at work fully consider which aspects of the accident prone, preventive measures in advance, before work carefully check whether the device is operating normally and do the next record,tn requin pas cher, in the shift arrangement to the next team. two, let me more mature, this I feel is the most important to me. As is known to all the electrolysis workshop working environment is very bad: high temperature, high strength and dirty. If the theory is to change,ray ban outlet, or to clean up the electrolytic tank to be serious and very patient to complete. Sometimes from work to work has been busy non-stop. But the so-called suffering is the best teacher of life,hogan outlet, it is from this tired,adidas nmd pas cher, to realize my value, but also in such a temper, the integrity of my character. Frost, heterogeneous,spaccio hogan outlet, Zoran see high branches, for the work I have never complained about, I also know that a person wants to succeed must have a strong psychological qualities. And in the work of the electrolytic workshop is to give me the opportunity to hone their own, I will be a good grasp of the. Electrolytic workshop internship report sample < p > practice just over a month, after the road is still very long, thanks again for monitor and leaders as my master will I ushered into the door, and give me so many > electrolysis workers< p > in this first of all, I thank Xinfeng aluminum to give me this job, thank leaders has been to my love and care is you will I ushered into the electrolytic gate and teach my professional skills, and your love give me the meticulous care, I am confident that this concern will always continue, I will work hard, use my action to return to the company. one, to improve my understanding of the aluminum industry. As a kind of heavy industry, its importance is self-evident, and as the source of aluminum smelting, our work is also very important. From smelting into aluminum water re cast ingots, although the technology content is not too high, but on a per link should pay attention to, has slightly carelessly will be a problem, even accident. We only continuous learning electrolytic knowledge and proficiency in electrolysis process, in order to avoid accidents and also to better practice company energy-saving potential, added effect "of the spirit. < p > I came to my company has more than one month, during this period I from a xingaoqiao students become a basic qualified electrolytic industry and trade,tn requin pas cher, from a smattering of aluminum to familiar with electrolytic process and the specific operation, the daily work experience makes me feel life is full, the hone in January,hogan outlet online, although short, but have been determined I always go on faith. I also have feelings about the work and life of the previous January, and it is summarized as the following: internship workshop case report Related Articles: Grade division work summary Planning b College Students' five four youth day speech City Animal Husbandry and Fishery Bureau under the guidance, set up on the market, circulation service under the Department of farming households, the service integration of production, supply and marketing to get all-round development, solve in aquaculture production is difficult to buy, selling difficult contradiction between supply and demand, enable breeding industrialization management to get considerable development.