college students five four speech: five four forever,scarpe hogan outlet, the spirit of the < p > today, our country has entered the a new historical period, the revitalization of the responsibility, has fallen to our shoulders,hogan outlet, is the so-called: "young wisdom is wisdom, young rich and the wealth of nations, young and strong Guoqiang." Let us hold high the "Five" I am from the Department of Management Department of the 10 marketing class 2 Yao Yu. Hello everyone! University student five four speech: five four forever, the spirit does not destroy our ancestors, with their lives and youth to complete this glorious mission, and now, we will continue to burn the spirit of the five four, the farther away. < p > once, at the moment of our national humiliation, to come forward to make vigorous efforts to turn the tide of the potential to save Lebanon to the youth of suffering,scarpe hogan outlet, their youth is undoubtedly the combustion. green, green is the color of life, spring,hogan sito ufficiale, is the season, is the growth of the season. Youth is the growth of life, with unlimited potential. It is vigorous, is not devoid of hope, is indomitable courage, is life's most brilliant color. Some youth is burning in the darkness,tn requin pas cher, light, and there is silence in the dark. < p > 93 years ago, a group of passionate young Chinese, to the prosperity of the motherland,hogan outlet, the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation, they are holding the democracy and science of the banner of progress, as a new social forces boarded the stage of Chinese history. "Outside the sovereignty dispute, punish the traitor, vow to strive, I Qingdao", this is their cry, this is the ring at the time that the earth in the callsign, is also the 93 years any ringing in the ear of the callsign. Today, the "five four" movement has been as a glorious page in the history of the Chinese nation. However, for us, "five four" is not just a book on the history of the event, it is a kind of spirit. Blood of patriotic youth they in their youth as flame, with the idea of scientific progress as fuel,air max pas cher, severely burning is shrouded in the shadow of the head of the Chinese nation. Disperse, the history of that unbearable. With a spirit of strength, the inheritance of their will. That is, the spirit of the five four, I would like to ask, to talk about such a long time of youth, then what is the symbol of youth? is youth, it is unique to the youth. , time flies, time flies, in May, we will usher in the ninety-third Youth Day since 1919. We must first understand what is five four. After 93 years of wind and rain, why such a spirit of the spread of the. The connotation of five four spirit is concerned, dedication, dare to struggle, refuse to be cowed or submit. Its core value is patriotism. Patriotism is the five four movement left us the most profound education and the most valuable spiritual wealth. It always remind us that youth is the hope of the motherland and the future, in its appeal, generation after generation of people, in the prosperity of the country,hogan sito ufficiale, on the road to the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation contribution of their youth. the title of my speech is "five four forever, the spirit is not killed" Related Articles: Assessment Ship sale contract _0 Daily rules and regulations of the computer department For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.