< p > today,golden goose mid star, I harbored the excited mood, take part in the speech competition. First of all, I want to on the State Bureau of the Party group and the leaders expressed appreciation to my past work of the correct leadership and strong support and give the opportunity to the competition of and thank in past work to actively cooperate with and force to help colleagues. At the same time, I sincerely look forward to to get the trust and support of the leadership and colleagues, gave me to participate in this competition for the courage and strength, in the future work together to create success. < p > 3 members of the discipline of the post, though was still in charge of part of the business,ugg soldes, but in the government party work more time, but I think is the recent years of party work, management and comprehensive coordination abilities to me have greatly improved,hogan sito ufficiale, their overall quality and comprehensive ability have been enhanced, this to me in the future. How to correctly handle and solve all kinds of problems provides a wealth of practical experience, solid comprehensive quality and management ability. I believe that the Deputy Secretary of the work, I have the business ability and comprehensive quality is concerned, has three advantages. I competition for posts is the deputy director of the puc. < p > 1. I have engaged in tax work for many years, love the tax work,golden goose outlet, whether it is responsible for managing tax frontline staff or tedious business, and later members of the discipline, I can, with full enthusiasm into the job, conscientious, without complaint. Hello everyone! distinguished leaders,new balance outlet, representatives: < p > my date of birth,yeezy boost 350 pas cher, graduated from * professional tax, years to years in the original * Municipal Tax Bureau Tax * any officer, responsible for * area under the jurisdiction of the collective enterprise tax collection and management and tax inspection. Years in * City Tax Bureau collective enterprises financial shares changed to management department, responsible for the city's financial management and audit of collective enterprises, institutions grouped years later, in the Council's business section served as chief, is mainly responsible for tax registration, invoice management, corporate finance, tax administration and the specific industry service work, in so far as any of the Council members of the discipline, I have on the tax front work year. Deputy director of the production and operation of tax competition speech Deputy director of the production and operation of < p > if you can get all the leadership and comrades of the trust, I go on,scarpe golden goose, deputy director of the post, will actively actively with the director and other members of the team division responsible, solidarity and cooperation, maintaining good team unity, in addition to do a good job overall of the overall work, I think to do a good job in the business, must be from the following > tax competition speech < p > exept himself except in recent years in the discipline inspection and supervision work, has been engaged in the work of the tax business: from the tax authorities the simple work - - to receive tax on slaughtering animals started, through the tax collection, tax management, tax inspection,yeezy boost 350 pas cher, tax administration management of all aspects of the business, has accumulated a large amount of rich practical experience, and through continuous learning, access to the wealth of political theory and business knowledge, can be said at present I can handle and solve various problems in work. Related Articles: College St The new year's speech Teahouse Experience For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.