two, learning situation analysis Physics teachers in junior middle school (a) the characteristics of the New Curriculum Textbook: (3) in time to do homework, homework is essential to learn physical knowledge,nike tn pas cher, is the basic way to master the skills of knowledge. three, the content of the teaching material analysis after a semester of study, most students are able to master the methods of learning physics, but because of the understanding of the grade students than the grade students are lower, so they must ask them < p > (2) the textbook internal structure: compared to the new curriculum standard in the curriculum goal and the compulsory education syllabus of teaching goal, not only knowledge and skills, as well as in other areas of the target, in order to achieve the teaching target of the new curriculum standards, new teaching material in the preparation of pursue discuss, explore, create the Trinity > first,nike tn pas cher, discipline, situation analysis I am a physics class teacher, to tell you the truth, now the enthusiasm of students to learn physics is really not very good. In the past years, there is a saying is to learn the math,pandora charms outlet, the world is not afraid to go". But this sentence is obviously out of date, has been eliminated. And the use of physics in life is not a lot, so the enthusiasm of the students learning physics class is not very high. but since I want to teach students physics,adidas nmd runing pas cher, then I have to teach. Teach physics based is to formulate a semester teaching plan, according to the plan, then teach obviously a lot easier, but also more effective. < p > (1) prepare each lesson carefully before, do a good job preview part of the material guiding case, the content of each lesson should carefully read, by reading, analysis, reflection,hogan outlet online, understand the knowledge of the textbook system, key, the difficulty, the scope and requirements. 4,hogan outlet online, contact the actual, close to life; 2, focus on research activities, to promote the diversification of learning methods; junior high school physics teacher teaching work plan (2) active and efficient lectures, with the preview of the problem of lectures,ugg soldes, can improve the efficiency of lectures, to make the focus of lectures more prominent. Class, when the teacher talked about his preview of don't know, very active, especially pay attention to. Strive to classroom to understand. At the same time can be compared to the teacher's explanation to check their understanding of the depth and breadth of the teaching materials, learning teachers on the analysis of the problem of the process and thinking methods. I teach grade, there are two classes, after the first semester of contact, on their situation has a certain understanding, each class student achievement is uneven, the polarization is more prominent. Generally speaking,hogan outlet, the initiative of students' learning needs to be strengthened, and students need to work on the ideological work. 1, from the student interest, the law of cognition and inquiry into the convenience of the design of teaching materials structure; 5, pay attention to the integration between disciplines, expand the knowledge of students. 3, the form of lively and vivid, stimulate students' interest in learning; Related Articles: Standardiz Summary of urban construction management A speech o For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.