4. this semester through various activities will be held, class committee work gradually on the right track. At the same time, the class committee members to add a lot of tacit understanding,golden goose deluxe brand, dormitory and between quarters also strengthened the exchanges, between the students and the students also strengthened the connection. Clear two, the style of study construction Freshman squad final summary freshman class leader of the final summary 3. now more and more students to learn the time and effort than before,hogan outlet, in order to 3. culture construction, through organized class service, logo, slogan design competition, to mobilize students' enthusiasm and the participation of and contribution to the construction of their own strength, thus in the invisible to enhance the cohesion and responsibility, to speed up the construction. 1. construction of class atmosphere, over the course of the semester, the atmosphere is harmonious,goyard paris, regularly held in the committee meeting and conference speeches are more active, the proposed some feasible advice and suggestions. And through a series of activities, so that more integration between the students. 2. students now learn to use the school library and convenient Internet and other related resources, read more professional knowledge, enrich their knowledge base. 2. class cadre division. The term group joint responsibility principle, the class committee is divided into several groups, respectively, to organize different activities, improve each Banwei the organization and coordination capacity. At the same time each Banwei members can basically completed their duties, so that the class service work efficiency has been improved. good evening everyone! Time flies, the life of the big one has been far away from us. Compared to first came to the University of the US,zapatillas air max baratas, with this semester we slowly adapt to university study and life, attitude towards the activities also have their participation, choice, we become more professional, more accountable to their own, have been able to very good to adjust their own, manage university. In retrospect a semester of university life, in the leadership of the school, counselors Ceng Yuxiang teacher and the teacher in charge Lan Hua Zeng teachers care and concern, in college total and student support, and US 101 class committee and all the students of the joint efforts of, this semester, our class made satisfactory achievements. Now I was 101 class committee commissioned, 101 class committee representative will make the end of this semester summary, inappropriate, please be correct. Are summarized as follows: 1. students attendance higher,goyard prix, read early and late repair no late and for no reason not to the phenomenon, the professional class can do do not be late,louboutin pas cher, do not leave early, something leave. The enthusiasm of the classroom is higher, can finish the homework with quality and quantity. 5. questionnaire, actually Appeal said a few, are from the not open we just at the beginning of the questionnaire, because we need to advance understanding of the ideological trend of the students, students need to carry out activities, in order to better service for the students and improve students' participation,tn homme pas cher, thus better strengthen the construction. distinguished teachers, dear students: one,hogan outlet, the construction of Related Articles: A summary Graduated Most are J For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.