1, do a good job in village level text materials, strengthen the electronic management of text materials, and do a good job in the village level propaganda report. Written material as one of my own work, completion of the summary, research reports and other materials at the same time, I strengthen the management to the text material, all of which will be classified and stored for later reference and cyclic utilization, improve work efficiency, save the cost of office. In addition, this year I in Yongning government website submission ten papers. 3, I served as kings village group, a comprehensive grasp of group work, maintain group stability. Since this year March over kings group, first of all, I group door-to-door to understand the situation, the basic condition of the whole group Motou find out, understanding within a group of financial situation and economic income, understand group within the land use and cultivation situation, understand the contradictions and the group of villagers in the urgent need to solve the problem, is working to planning groups within the development. This year, has been on the two channels of the field to clean up. Year-end work summary of college student village official college graduate Village Official year-end summary of the work 4, to promote the operation of rice projects, to take the lead in doing demonstration planting, and to follow the guidance of farmers. This year,hogan sito ufficiale, in support of the village committee, I fully responsible for rice demonstration base in advance. In order to better get first-hand information, and to the villagers to do one, XX year work summary < p > 2, the distance education platform,cheap pandora jewelry outlet, become rich information dissemination, Party members and cadres education, tangible benefits to the people, and strive to do a good job related ledger data. This year, I used every village to open the party meeting, the branch of life and other opportunities to organize my village Party members to watch the distance education related programs, learning theory and practical technology policy. And the use of Party members and volunteer service platform to solve the difficulties encountered in the production of the villagers in life, to consult the relevant experts, and to achieve timely feedback. < p > the official to work has been a whole year, this year will continue to continue the growth and progress of a year,hogan sito ufficiale, especially this year a year, in the organization's care, under the help of colleagues, in their own unremitting efforts, life, work full and full of passion. I have from the fledgling college students, and gradually grow for a real grassroots cadres, with service development, basic services, serving the people of great passion,barbour paris, Baozhan rural of deep feelings for farmers, into the farmyard,golden goose sneakers, eat farmhouse meal, into the fields. To know the truth of the attitude to "ask", in order to solve the problem of attitude to "see", in new rural construction is the attitude to "Enlightenment", truly put down the shelf, adjust position, stride forward, into the grass, into the masses, to explore the new rural construction is facing new problems, find ways to accelerate the new rural construction is the new path. During the first half of the year,scarpe hogan outlet, I always keep my village from the reality,air max femme pas cher, according to local conditions, highlight the characteristics,scarpe hogan outlet, reveal personality, stimulate the vast potential for their own development and refined, and explore a farmers want to, the unique advantages of new countryside construction of the road, the maximum excitation of the cadres and the masses living force, wealthy and strong village. Half a year to work and the next phase of the plan is to simply report as follows: Related Articles: The innovation of the party day activities plan (090529 we College Students' social practice in summer internal audit of home appliance chain industry Returned home, the setting sun lazily slanting, generously to leaves inlaid on the circle in Phnom Penh, stretch freely with his gentle posture, in the yard, leave it beautiful face. Mother likes to drink tea, holding a cup of green tea watching TV. My father likes to drink coffee, holding a cup of coffee, Nestle, reading a newspaper; I like to drink soda, while playing, sucking cool sprite. Ah, 1+1=1, a family with a warm, is a warm.