Chinese dream. My dream: "the little match girl" on what is the dream? China dream. My dream -- "the little match girl" < p > I think,tn pas cher, in the eyes of the little girl selling matches, the dream should be warm fire in the stove, fragrance of the dinner, the warm embrace of the grandma... "Little girl selling matches", tells the story of the night in the snow, the north wind whistling in the new year's Eve, a poor little girl barefoot walk on the snowy street, is selling matches. However,hogan outlet online, people are happy to celebrate New Year's Eve, who will come to buy her matches it? She was cold and hungry, her fingers were stiff and stiff. In order to get a little warm, she has struck three matches, as if to see a warm stove, a delicious dinner and a beautiful Christmas tree. However, with the fire extinguished, all the good things she saw are gone, the rest is a cold wall. Finally, the little girl struck all the matches, and she saw her dead grandmother. Grandmother took her, flew to heaven, flew to the place where there was no fear, no cold, no hunger. This is a beautiful story,louboutin pas cher, it is deeply engraved in my mind. Compared with the little match girl, my childhood life is paradise, carefree and happy. So,golden goose outlet, what is my dream? Little me, after school, there is a big dream --- to become the first center of the drum tower, a good student. My mother told me that to achieve this dream, we must learn the cultural knowledge, to listen to their elders, under the guidance of teachers, a little progress every day. Only efforts to realize their dreams; only when we realize the dream of every one of us,asics brasil, China's dream will be realized. The young country Zhi Zhi; junior strong Guoqiang. My dream is a little Chinese dream; the Chinese dream is our dream of millions of Chinese people! I will try my best to try again, from now on, from the little things to do,bottes ugg pas cher, let the dream come true soon! Gulou District after a first Central Primary School (3) class Zheng Hanzhi China dream. I dream of &quot,goyard pas cher;the little match girl&quot,hogan outlet;. Related Articles: Changes in the motherland 60 years Praise party Tie knot They are alive, is a kind of vitality, energetic, symbol, indicating people to freedom, unrestrained life yearning. Not only for human nature, and also for their own! They are left to fend for themselves, although little vitality, but their "glorious sacrifice is worth it, finally no vain world go for a walk, which will allow us to know more.