,gioielli pandora outlet grew up, I want to be a badminton player, got the first in the world! Let all the people praise me! All I know! I remember! every time you watch the game, see China badminton players in the game to fight to the last, to fight the light Chinese, China team that won the first prize. See game spectators waving flags,scarpe hogan outlet, cheering,nike tn pas cher, jumping with joy, laughing, crying, it is very envious, I really hope that the player is me,hogan outlet online, so I want to when the badminton players. I want to win the first place in all kinds of competitions, winning glory for the Chinese! Be a contribution to the country, let the people around are proud of me! < p > to be a star badminton, I joined the school badminton team, become the school badminton players,adidas nmd pas cher, every day in the non-stop badminton training each practice I will be dedicated to do every action. Because I know that if action is not serious, just fight, will not have good results! My badminton star dream will not be realized. So every training session I will be dedicated to practice,hogan sito ufficiale, each with his teammates to play I regard him as a big game, every game is very hard to play, win without pride, lost harder, because I know that failure is successful parent teacher education we quote! As long as you work hard, you will be rewarded! Because of training hard, hard,goyard pas cher, my badminton technology is getting better and better, the coach also praised me to play well, often on my thumbs. Teammates like to play games with me, challenge me, want to win me. So, I will work harder,ggdb outlet, don't let them go beyond me. my badminton star dream China -- my ideal dream for my Chinese badminton star dream, I will continue to work hard! my ideal dream -- China Related Articles: I really a climb tree Dragon Quanshan They wear the same style, and was wearing the extremely tight leggings, whole person looks like an inverted bottle. They smile cannot be folded blast like a firecracker, be bursting with happiness bright and festive colour of the. No matter what kind of person, in this red dominated the season, all of which should be presented with the appropriate mood, whether it is from the subjective or objective point of view.