< p > this day, exceptionally bright sunshine, I decided to go out for a walk, I go to the garden of a piece of vacant land, saw a about eight years old boy and his mother. The boy is prodding a slingshot shooting a standing on the ground, 78 meters away from the glass bottle from him, I was curious, walked in the past. breeze blowing gently in the sky,hogan outlet online, the bird flew away,adidas yeezy soldes, the sky has been sparse bright stars. Slingshot thongs and bullet sends out of voice still kept repeating, for the blind,louboutin pas cher, day and night is the same, the boy still did not stop shot... Persistent < p > the blind but don't lose heart, it's still very serious,nike tn pas cher, hold your breath play play, gradually, he seemed to find the knack of played more regular. He shot a bomb, to one side to move a little, and then shot a bullet, and then moved a little, and then slowly in the opposite direction moved back, he seemed to know the general direction! I think he can't do it,air max 95 soldes. He can't see anything,hogan sito ufficiale. It's not a success. < p > go to him, I found, the child is blind. Sometimes he can put the projectile partial one meter, and sometimes fluctuated, but I think he has done quite well. The boy kept beating, but he didn't hit, and he was wasted. I had thought that he would be very disappointed, to blame their own useless, what can not see, will be looked down upon by others, but I guess wrong. the curtain of night is over, I can't see which bottle, I think I should go home,air max homme pas cher, then turn around and go home. After a few steps, I heard the voice behind clear bottle rupture, heard the sound of the boy and his mother's laughter, the sound broke the lonely night,goyard paris, get rid of the fear of darkness, like to night on a lamp, a lamp that lit the hearts of lamps. Suddenly, my heart is filled with warmth, my eyes moist, I was touched by the boy of obsession. persistent Related Articles: Suzhou amu About spring verse China Nati They wear the same style, and was wearing the extremely tight leggings, whole person looks like an inverted bottle. They smile cannot be folded blast like a firecracker, be bursting with happiness bright and festive colour of the. No matter what kind of person, in this red dominated the season, all of which should be presented with the appropriate mood, whether it is from the subjective or objective point of view.