composition, a person to the soul of the heritage The composition, the person to the inheritance of the soul see my essay "Grandpa, where are you?"" Being stolen and published, the heart can be described as five miscellaneous Chen, extremely uncomfortable. So,adidas yeezy soldes, I hold the strength, desperately to write, I have seen,montre guess pas cher, think of all written out. As to write well, right, right, need the reader to comment. So,hogan outlet online, I put these young skin shallow composition are all sent to the Internet, some even sent to a few websites. Because I want to say, write out of the hair, and the pressure of light, and the gas, so I feel a lot better. Unexpectedly, some unexpectedly won the praise, to "pioneer" teacher and classmates comments, for example, "you are good,hogan outlet, you are a true pioneer of!" So, now let me The imprint is engraved on my heart. Some click rate is also very high, such as the Chinese youth reporter net article click on the top five articles are my composition. But I am not satisfied with it, and I know that I am still far away. I have repeatedly asked for the opinions of others, including teachers, students,golden goose outlet, parents and relatives, but also in school, on the road, at home or in the hospital. Castle Peak, such as the online teacher, Zhang Jingmei teacher,hogan outlet, Chen Long teacher and teacher Lu have put forward a lot of good suggestions for me, Castle Peak and even helped me rewrite the composition, no, it is simply rewritten. In their inspiration, I had batted and think deeply to the published composition. From the theme to the structure, from the text to the meaning, in the side of reading, while the taste on the basis of, I have carried out a careful and careful modification. As a result, I have a clear idea of writing, the article has a level,nmd runner homme pas cher, want to write the problem is clear, but also slowly with the theme. Then I put the modified articles have been cast to the relevant editorial department, a month, two months,tn pas cher, no news; three months, four months, the situation is still so. At that time, I was wrong to think that they are not the composition of the material. As I was going to change policy one day, the teacher suddenly in the class to read my composition "brother vegetable". Although it is only published in the fourth edition of the journal and reading newspaper. Newspaper editor's comment is: "from the acquaintance to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, author and Castle Peak teacher's emotion in imperceptible in heating. And the author benefited, not only in terms of composition, including man. Although the Castle Peak teacher did not have the actual significance of the appearance, but the author extracts from his words can be seen in his life and for the text sentiment. Through the article, the reader can see a tall teacher's image, but also can be seen a positive student's shadow." I want to say is that life is more important than the composition. I asked the teacher and I to sign the name, because it is more in line with the reality. But Castle Peak teacher mercilessly criticized me, said I was too vulgar, said I reduced his personality, Castle Peak teacher's name is not even. Which night, I think a lot, a lot, I found that I have a problem in writing attitude, I have a huge gap between the teacher and castle, in addition to the text, more important is how to treat the honor. My third essay "advice on winning SMS" was published in X> Related Articles: Happy four Si Yi Si At the beginning of the coach every day to give him the 300 rounds of ammunition for training, training him, always take it lightly, not aligned target just launched, the shooting achievement not always progress. Later, the coach to him change the training mode, only a day to give him a shot, if do not have hit the bull's eye, no separate training field.