"how about we have a passing game?" Zhang shouted. "Good!" Everyone burst into cheers. And then the game began. I saw the boys shout and wrangle: "girls will lose,air max pas cher, boys will win!" ha-haï¼پ The smart girls don't care for them! Because we know that it is not a proof of the said, only to do so, in order to win. Therefore, only their own team, concentrate on the front, do not let the naughty little ball have any chance to escape. In this way, we make a concerted effort to overcome the three boys back. Not convinced boys began shouting: "you foul, you less than us one of you......" We told them: "you too look down upon us! You are the tortoise and the rabbit race inside the rabbit, to reflect on their own good!" They were suddenly rendered speechless. then, Mr. Zhang held two rounds of the race. The first round is the five boys, the second round is the five girls competition,zapatillas new balance mujer, I,tenis asics feminino, Cheng Kaiyang and other students. The ultimate winner is Cheng Kaiyang. And has always thought that he ran the fastest I only ran second,hogan outlet, very sorry, I am determined to exercise, good, the next fight for the championship. Interesting physical education < p > interesting physical education, today's physical education with other physical education class different Oh,hogan outlet online, because this section of physical education is teacher Zhang.So in the afternoon, in the second class, Zhang station in front of the podium,zapatillas new balance baratas, cleared his throat, announced: "Song teacher something in this sports lesson by me to!" Hearing this, the students discuss: "half believe and half doubt Zhang will be PE class?" "Zhang of the sports class with the same song teacher?"...... The students with doubts,hogan scarpe outlet, Zhang took us to the playground. today's physical education class is not only interesting,pandora outlet online, but also the unique significance. Especially the process of passing the game, let me understand a truth: as long as the unity, we must be able to win. Related Articles: 201 thousand and 200, the swearing in speech Pick pomeg And Thanksgiving peer _0 At the beginning of the coach every day to give him the 300 rounds of ammunition for training, training him, always take it lightly, not aligned target just launched, the shooting achievement not always progress. Later, the coach to him change the training mode, only a day to give him a shot, if do not have hit the bull's eye, no separate training field.