Lianjiang city after a long period of change, now become beautiful landscape, there is a South Asian tropical monsoon climate, and adequate light, rainfall,yeezy 350 pas cher, fertile land, the four seasons such as spring,air max baratas mujer, rich in natural resources. My hometown Like the original , in Tang Wude 5 years (AD 622 years), then Lianjiang city called Shicheng county. The first year of Tang Tianbao, renamed Lianjiang County, was subsequently set Luo state, said the resumption of Lianjiang County in 1915. In 1993 a county to city, 22 towns under the jurisdiction of a county-level city, large Zhanjiang city. you say, my hometown change is big? my hometown say, Lianjiang is located in Guangdong, Guangxi two provinces interchange, north of the southwest, for Southeast Asia, Southeast Asia and Southeast Asia is the gateway to communication. In recent years, Lianjiang City, according to the characteristics of the natural location, the city is divided into three economic regions, including the coastal, central, mountain reservoir,scarpe hogan outlet, take the municipal catch the famous brand and towns grasping characteristics and its catch model of strategic measures, promote the implementation of the guidance, the level. Industrial structure was optimized, and the basic form of the orange, banana, longan,zapatillas new balance mujer, litchi, carambola, tea, fast-growing forest and tilapia,pandora outlet online, shrimp, pork, duck,yeezy boost 350 pas cher, chicken industry base, a wood, Aetna biological, Jiahong aquatic products, tea tea Huang, Meizhan tea etc. a number of intensive agricultural products processing enterprises to take shape and become agricultural industrialization leading. The cigarette, building materials, food, machinery manufacturing, printing, leather,tn pas cher, clothing, arts and crafts,tn homme pas cher, kaolin beneficiation, textile, home appliances, ceramics for continued development in the reform of local characteristics of the industry, the city has 200 kinds of products to obtain the Ministry, provincial and municipal quality products Award, best-selling international market. The foreign trade export in Zhanjiang county (city) District forefront. the original Lianjiang City, everywhere is the garbage dump, gas plant, power plant...... All in all, the environment is very poor, the air is not fresh, so that I do not want to go every time to go, where to stay. Lianjiang is located in the southwest of Guangdong province and the northern part of Leizhou peninsula. Area of 2835 square kilometers, population about 1500000. Now Lianjiang is the county-level city of Zhanjiang. is now the city of Lianjiang was changed, I went to a make me forget. What has become of it? Want to know to look down. National Day this year, mom and dad and I go back to my hometown - Lianjiang. Related Articles: Urban population and fertilit Primary school composition a letter to the Olympic Grandmother grave _2 Through carrying out a series of family life practice experience activities, strengthen the ideological education of students, train students hands-on practice, Thanksgiving elders thought, so as to achieve the purpose of practicing education.