المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Hometown changes _0

hdf9h2ERED
05-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Composition: changes in the home composition: the change of , we do not have a computer. My father is an engineer. Previously, all father drawing hand painted, painting to use a ruler, draw the wrong should not use erasers, careful not to rub the drawing rotten, drawing slow,tn requin pas cher (You can see links before reply), constantly sharpening a pencil. Draw lines not beautiful. Painting a drawing to one or two days. Finally, Slide Show also drawings can form engineering drawings. A total of three days. Now, I bought a home computer. He can use a computer drawing,nike tn pas cher (You can see links before reply), not tracing; as long as a little click of the mouse to point, can replace artificial done everything. As long as a good picture of what the time. An unfinished print of a direct, clear and beautiful. recently, our county appeared on the Internet, most of the people in the computer are on the Inter network. Previously,goyard pas cher (You can see links before reply), there is no Internet, want to contribute or something as long as the hair a E-mail, you can put on the composition, the letter sent out. The Internet has brought us convenience. ah,sac goyard (You can see links before reply)! Great changes in our hometown! Home in Zhouzhi County with computer. I always helped his mother in a computer article. I also used folders, of the cartoon, diary,hogan sito ufficiale (You can see links before reply), writing etc.. I also use it to read literary masterpiece. I also use it to learn English, the software installed,hogan outlet (You can see links before reply), playing games...... My mother used it Juanzi system,hogan outlet online (You can see links before reply), fighting words. My home computer to bring a lot of convenience. this summer, we also add a home refrigerator. Before the summer, often a bad thing, a bad throw,nmd runner pas cher (You can see links before reply), what a pity. Now refrigerators can be frozen food, food in the refrigerator is not bad. I can give it to produce ice. I makeup back, I let my thirst ice on a frozen. The refrigerator has brought convenience to my family. my home in Zhouzhi County, in recent years great changes have taken place. Take my family. Before My in recent years has undergone drastic a change. Take my family for instance. Previously we not do have a computer at home. Dad was the engineer. Before Dad hands> home last year, our family also bought air conditioning. Previously, no air-conditioning in the winter, dress up, I always hide in bed. Now with air conditioning, up to wear clothes will not be a cold. When there is no air conditioning in the summer, you can put a person hot and stuffy, do not want to move. Now, in the summer with air conditioning, no matter at what time, as long as an air conditioning, tune into the cold wind, will feel very cool, like exposure to the cool forest. Related Articles: The elders (You can see links before reply) You Dengfe (You can see links before reply) So in love (You can see links before reply) They are alive, is a kind of vitality, energetic, symbol, indicating people to freedom, unrestrained life yearning. Not only for human nature, and also for their own! They are left to fend for themselves, although little vitality, but their "glorious sacrifice is worth it, finally no vain world go for a walk, which will allow us to know more.