المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Five year national day knowledge composition 700 w

hdf9h2ERED
29-05-2016, 02:55 PM
too good, too good! I finally look forward to the National Day holiday, I can finally relax,hogan outlet online, and my father and mother had made an appointment to take the train to the field during the National Day travel. On this day, I got up early and everything was ready, and our family set off. Arrive at the train station square, there is already a huge crowds of people, with our people packed into the train station The stream never stops flowing. Five year national day knowledge composition 700 words Tianjin City Experimental Primary school five grade: xiaowangqi five year national day knowledge composition 700 words < p > this picture, I deeply dungeon in mind,hogan outlet online, when we and the family together to celebrate National Day holiday when, ever thought, we have this happy, how many people work, pay, when we and the family gather, to wonder whether and how many people still insist on work, family reunion and family can not do? These respectable people, let me sincerely say: "thank you."!" < p > entered the waiting hall. Here is a hive of activity. Crowded,hogan scarpe outlet, we managed to find a vacant seat and sat down, I drank saliva, rest for a while, his eyes began to restless looked around. Not far away, a pair of silver haired old couple holding each other, slowly sit down, quietly talking. On the other side, several students in loud talking and laughing. A tourist guide holding a small flag,cheap pandora jewelry, is to the tour groups of tourists who say....... "Why?" Suddenly, a sound of the young soprano voice attracted me,scarpe hogan outlet, I turned to look, a chubby little girl sat on her mother's lap,goyard soldes, "why father and we can't go out to play?" Little girl naive innocent eyes full of doubts, long eyelashes, blinking,occhiali da sole ray ban outlet, mother lovingly stroked the girl's head and said quietly, "your father is a traffic policeman, in order to ensure the safety of the people travel, to the holidays will be more busy, will not be able to accompany us to go out to play." The little girl Sidongfeidong nodded, nestled in her mother's arms. I listened quietly, eyes feel falls on the distant flashing from the busy figure, cleaning workers are carefully carefully cleaning the ground, wiping tables and chairs, policeman is patrols,scarpe timberland outlet, warily watched around, station service personnel are smiling, patiently answer the passenger's question. It is their hard work, so that our trip more safe and convenient. Related Articles: Dialogue b Hospital ( My bike _1 The proportion of male and female students is more coordinated, so the overall discipline is easy to manage. But because this year just succession, and students from the village of a few, former students of the lazy, literally, not by constraint habits more serious, most parents are farmers with culture is not high, and some are dicker or long-term working outside, also has a small part in the care of grandma and grandpa and grandma.